Thursday, September 21, 2006

Goodbye to Our Dear Martha

Late this summer arrived a guest to the humble Puppy Mill. We were glad to have her (well, except Maggie), but sadly we do not have the room for an 8th dog. We found dear Martha a home in Carter County with a family to love her. Though we are sad, we know this stray finally has home to call her own.

Good-bye, Martha, my dear.

Martha, my dear, you have always been my inspiration



Please remember me. Martha, my love, don't forget me

Martha, my dear

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Blogger Dave said...

merrrr...
my lip is poutin' Bulu style.
I miss Martha. but I do have new shoes that probably won't get chewed up.

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I miss martha too. I also miss our dvd remote...*sigh* Now all I have left of Martha is her chew marks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home