Thursday, July 20, 2006

Warning: Keep children away from flammable objects

Don't try this at home, folks. Looking back at all the pictures that we took over the July 4th holiday, we realized that Leah has a problem. She needs to seek help for her addiction to sparklers. After about 20 boxes of sparklers burned over the course of two weekends, we finally had to pry the fried sparklers out of Leah's hand.

Here she is at our family picnic....
...and at Josh and Marie's house on the Fourth...
and again at Josh and Marie's house...
...and again....
...at our house the weekend before the Fourth...
...and again...her obsession runs deep.
There's always next year, Leah.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Anonymous Jason V said...

Whoa?! Pyro! I like the smoky picture though... Leah is really feeling the sparkler in that one.

Looks like somebody had a happy 4th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home